Prompt: Write about something that you wish you had more of.

 Something that I wish I had more of is patience. Often times I get impatient with certain things. Over time my patience has grown but it is still not at the level that I want it to be. The reason for my growth in patience is the Lord Jesus. Anytime I'm being impatient I remember that the Lord is working at his place, not mine. I always remind myself that the Lord is always working, even if it takes a while, his will is better than mine.

Summary: Today in class we worked on finishing our origin myths as well as our origin myths posters. It was a great, easy day.

Reflection: Today I reflected on how to grow my patience. I also doubled checked my origin myth and poster, which helped me better analyze and fix issues in my writing and work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt: Dickinson uses the metaphor of a funeral to describe her inner struggles. What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?

Prompt: As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.