Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.

 When I was younger, I used to fear what would happen when I die. I used to think about it a good bit and it would always scare me. In my more recent years of life, I have found God and the fear of death is something that I no longer fear. I still want to live my life out and live a full, happy and healthy life. Overcoming this fear has been a great journey and I have learned a lot from it.

Summary: Today in class we worked on claims more.

Reflection: I learned more about different types of claims and what they mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about the best gift you have received.

Prompt: Dickinson uses the metaphor of a funeral to describe her inner struggles. What metaphor would you use to describe your own mind?

Prompt: As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.